A WOMEN LED NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION
Change Associates Ltd. is a women-led non-profit organization committed to actively educating and empowering readymade garment workers. Established in 2010, Change collaboratively works with manufacturing companies and apparel brands to design and implement workplace based programs aimed at building respectful work environments.
We promote long-term sustainable development by sharing our knowledge and expertise through designing customized training programmes to address specific needs of the clients.
Here at Change, we believe in creating synergy through cross-sector partnership that leads to continual development of the workers in the RMG sector.
Why Work With Change
- Participatory approach that creates a win-win for management, workers and all stakeholders
- Evidence-based programme design in accordance with the SDGs
- Proven track record with 160+ factories
- Cross-sector partnerships with major apparel brands, factories, NGOS, INGOs and foundations
- Measurable impact for both management and workers
- Engage with workers’ complete well being and livelihoods
- Custom design of programmes
- Trained 10,500+ peer educators
- Levi’s Worker Well Being partner in Bangladesh
Our Areas of Work
Sustainable Development Goals
Our work is aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and use it as a framework for implementing our programmes. This ensures we are able to better collaborate with our partners and create sustainable change for our communities.